Personal services

Young woman having trouble sleeping

We will undertake a thorough assessment and undertake appropriate investigations for your problem. Treatment options and outcomes will be discussed in detail to enable an informed choice.

Ideally we would prefer that you visit your doctor and discuss your problem so that he or she can refer you to us.

If you do not have a GP, you are welcome to contact us through this website so we can advise you further and arrange a consultation if appropriate.

Contact us today to
arrange your consultation